ClanOrdo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 7, 2018
My wife had me make her a erome account where we have posted alot of her nudes and videos and she seems to love the attention message me on here and I'll give you the link free with no hassle just wanna know what you think of her in return

Naughtyfun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2017
My wife had me make her a erome account where we have posted alot of her nudes and videos and she seems to love the attention message me on here and I'll give you the link free with no hassle just wanna know what you think of her in return
Hi, would love to see.

ClanOrdo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 7, 2018
Glad everyone seems to be enjoying her ill be checking kinktalk often over the next 3 days so feel free to ask after that if activity dies down I'll delete the post on here but her stuff IS STAYING up so feel free to check the link in the future I plan to post more every so often

filthandmock

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 16, 2024
Count me in!

PulpFicktion

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 17, 2024
Let me be the judge of that, I’ll let you knonin detail of what I think of her 👅

bigrixhard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 20, 2017
I would love to see , can you send the link as well

dark08angel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2011
love to rate.

Featured Threads

New Personals