(f 22) need a submissive cuck to lock for life

goddessmel.v

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2020
im seriously so fucking sick and tired of men. You are all the exact same dogs and to be honest you all deserve to be treated like shit. I want 1 or 2 permanent dogs that i can absolutely humiliate each and every single day. No light wussies.

DONT FUCKING MESSAGE ME IF YOURE NOT READY TO COMPLETELY GIVE UP UR LIFE UNDER ME - A GODDESS LIKE ME DESERVES NOTHING LESS *sigh*

ill close this post when i find my doggy

kik: mel.villano98

rRMgXvz.jpg

M3ngXTZ.jpg

UbNUnSB.jpg

Novalix

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 7, 2020
Soumis de France de 26 ans sérieux et très obéissant ... n'hésitez pas, je peux utiliser un traducteur instantané. Cordialement novalix

Sissycucktoilet

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 15, 2024
United Kingdom.
Wow.... I need this so baby... I love to have a girlfriend that enjoyed and got off on treating me like trash... I'd love to be striped of my human rights and dignity... and forced to beg to and most of all be grateful for ypu dedicating you life to find the most disgusting nasty humiliating way to degrade me.... I'd like to be kept in a sex dungeon... where I will be constantly whored out... kept like a filthy fuckpig on a disgusting matters... sometimes forced to spend days weeks without being allowed to wash.... while you and your dominant female friends and extremely alpha male would use me as a party toilet.... you all taking pleasure forcing me to do the things I hated the most.... tied up with my ass clamped open while you force shit inside me.... one after another you shit in my mouth... then brutally fuck it down my throat.... while I forced to wank myself off with shit infront of the mirror whilst I'm dammed to tell the camera how I love my holes being used and abused as a open sewer for strangers.... I would thank you for constantly reminding me what a lovely pig I am... thank you keeping me like a gross public festival toilet... but this greedy pig needs more.... please punch this vile shit hungry pissguzzlingurinal.... I want people useing me night and day for a week.... covered head to toe in shit piss puke, as many dick down my throat as possible.... piss down my throat then shit in my mouth then fuck it down my throat till I puke... scoop it up and keep fucking it down my throat... I need to be put to work, as a sissy cuck.... I need a girlfriend that's always going to cheat on me and bring people home

Featured Threads

New Personals