I need a female dom for just pleasure things I am a 21 y o Male

ByteTaildotFox

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 7, 2024
Winnipeg
You mentioned pleasure and and not wanting to pay. What incentives or compensation are you offering or considering offering? Are you someone who wants to find a long term pleasure Dom or a short or even one off? If there is no explicit transfer of currency, what is the ideal transaction for you? Are you looking for an ongoing dynamic and if so how deep? Total Power Exchange? In person? Online.

NeedaDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2024
You mentioned pleasure and and not wanting to pay. What incentives or compensation are you offering or considering offering? Are you someone who wants to find a long term pleasure Dom or a short or even one off? If there is no explicit transfer of currency, what is the ideal transaction for you? Are you looking for an ongoing dynamic and if so how deep? Total Power Exchange? In person? Online.
I want to find a long term dom to have power over me nothing in person. Idk what ideal transaction would work

ByteTaildotFox

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 7, 2024
Winnipeg
Okay so it sounds like you're interested in virtual Domming? Like Skype or some chat platform? There's definitely people who would meet you halfway. However from my very limited experience doing being a virtual sub, alot of them are fake or scammers who will try and take advantage of people, often ending in blackmail or redirecting to paid services. Please be careful!!

NeedaDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2024
Okay so it sounds like you're interested in virtual Domming? Like Skype or some chat platform? There's definitely people who would meet you halfway. However from my very limited experience doing being a virtual sub, alot of them are fake or scammers who will try and take advantage of people, often ending in blackmail or redirecting to paid services. Please be careful!!
Maybe like twitter or something Snapchat works to. And Ik a lot are fake lol that’s why I always chit chat with them first before anything happens so yeah. Thx for heads up tho lol

ByteTaildotFox

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 7, 2024
Winnipeg
No worries! I've seen and been one of those hapless fools. Thinking with out adequate blood supply to my brain... Still alive though! So I guess I was smart sometimes?!

Featured Threads

New Personals