Female sub looking for a female dom

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
Kinks
Praise, breeding, role play , housewife , size difference, rope, sharing, cum play, edging
Limits
Humiliation, blood, blackmail, name calling, being mean
Experience
Nil real life or online

Evacherry

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 29, 2024
Inexperienced older female sub looking for a Dom or Domme to teach me pleasure online.

Pain and being called names scares me, I just need a Dom to tell me what to do then use me and tell me what I good girl I am.

I'm shy but I will come around once I know you. I have so much pretty clothes and toys I want to share.

Teach me?

Open to all genders, sexualities, ages
Looking for long term. Online only.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Use caution and vet properly. Check people’s prior posts to see what they’re really about. Lots of people just trying to get a quick wank in who know nothing of kink or bdsm.

conviction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
welcome to the community, subzzzero is basically the most respected guy here ^ do listen to his advice
posting here as well as a private conversation, I am a big fan of subs who want encouragement and control, feel free to DM me back at your convenience.

Reactions: Evacherry

Evacherry

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 29, 2024
I feel so spoilt and a little in awh at all the attention I have gotten!
A Dom reached out to me and we have started playing. I want to be respectful so I'm being faithful to him only.

Thank you ❤️

Reactions: Yourkinkpartner

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Playing and exclusivity in less than a day? Ok just use your best judgment that seems very fast. Most dynamics don’t go to playing in that quick of a time. Wishing you the best though. Trust your gut and stay safe. 👍🏻

Featured Threads

New Personals