Femdom and long term commitment

Conor_1703

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2017
London
To the submissive men. What if the question of marriage and starting a family comes up from your Mistress. What is your reaction. Would you look at it as an order or topic should be open for discussion.?
Topic that should be open for discussion which could quickly evolve into an "order" after

Reactions: Lezley

kinroz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 22, 2024
Utah
To the submissive men. What if the question of marriage and starting a family comes up from your Mistress. What is your reaction. Would you look at it as an order or topic should be open for discussion.?
I'm totally into something dynamic, sounds exciting. Let's go do that and when we kinda wanna do something else, let's change again

sarabian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 9, 2021
This is definitely a topic that should be discussed. Even in all D/s dynamic relationships there is discussion and agreements made, this is no different either.

Reactions: meekferret

paddledmale28

Verified male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 20, 2013
Earth
The important thing to recall is the sub is submissive to their owner, not any child being raised. So sub and owner are equals in raising the kid

Dominantsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2016
On my opinion, this is really a discussion to be had completely outside the dynamic with the two people having an equal standing. If it was already discussed before the dynamic began, sure you should be able to go ahead. But if it was not part of the negotiation, this should be a discussion to be had where there is no power imbalance or as little as possible.

Arabslaveboy23

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 10, 2024
Hi mistress I'm Hassan from Lebanon I'm an extremely obedient slave since age 15, I share live pics and videos of myself, I have no limits.
my kik is : 123boy22

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240811-110913.png
    Screenshot_20240811-110913.png
    691.8 KB · Views: 0

Featured Threads

New Personals