Gag strap problem

southdomenatrixx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2024
Orange county, CA
I'm here to discuss a recent problem about a gag strap of mine. My slave has a temper and while ball gagged, tries to push the ball with his tongue. I've come to the conclusion that he is incapable of pushing a certain variety of gags, which have more holes and the leather straps are non-stretchy.

He's 5'9' (175 cm.), 129 pounds (Saw his health app), gym lad with decent muscle work and fighting spirit. I discovered that he's very determined to free his mouth and pushes as hard as he can until he achieves his goal. With that ball gag, he gets it a little past his teeth but after a couple of seconds, it pops back in and fails to escape, which makes him more frustrated and turns hot blooded. I could make him stop struggling with a simple front choke hold or an average smack on the butt or face. That would turn him on even more but it ruins the fun, watching him try to get to my body with brute force.

I of course was very delighted and relieved by doing my job well, but after the session, I grew worried to see that the hole of the strap which I used to buckle him with, was getting worn out. The hole isn't circular anymore. After a couple of sessions, he probably would be able to escape and tear out the hole so he can smile triumphantly like always do. It's important to hold my prisoner nice and secure.

Is there a way to reinforce the holes, in a way of making them more durable against feisty tongues? I'm open to different kinds of solutions as well, let me know.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I'm here to discuss a recent problem about a gag strap of mine. My slave has a temper and while ball gagged, tries to push the ball with his tongue. I've come to the conclusion that he is incapable of pushing a certain variety of gags, which have more holes and the leather straps are non-stretchy.

He's 5'9' (175 cm.), 129 pounds (Saw his health app), gym lad with decent muscle work and fighting spirit. I discovered that he's very determined to free his mouth and pushes as hard as he can until he achieves his goal. With that ball gag, he gets it a little past his teeth but after a couple of seconds, it pops back in and fails to escape, which makes him more frustrated and turns hot blooded. I could make him stop struggling with a simple front choke hold or an average smack on the butt or face. That would turn him on even more but it ruins the fun, watching him try to get to my body with brute force.

I of course was very delighted and relieved by doing my job well, but after the session, I grew worried to see that the hole of the strap which I used to buckle him with, was getting worn out. The hole isn't circular anymore. After a couple of sessions, he probably would be able to escape and tear out the hole so he can smile triumphantly like always do. It's important to hold my prisoner nice and secure.

Is there a way to reinforce the holes, in a way of making them more durable against feisty tongues? I'm open to different kinds of solutions as well, let me know.
First off. You could try a larger ball they come in various sizes. If it’s large enough he can’t get leverage to push it out. You don’t want too large to hurt the jaw but I have found with some subs the average ball gag isn’t sufficient. Plenty of vendors make various size balls available.

As far as the strap. Metal grommets or metal reinforcement would do.
You could also maybe get a 3d printed piece to slip over the strap and reinforce the hole.

Some straps for ball gags and collars cuffs etc. don’t use the typical straight prong retainer and it has a circle shaped addition on the end to help prevent from stretching the hole

Reactions: southdomenatrixx

southdomenatrixx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2024
Orange county, CA
First off. You could try a larger ball they come in various sizes. If it’s large enough he can’t get leverage to push it out. You don’t want too large to hurt the jaw but I have found with some subs the average ball gag isn’t sufficient. Plenty of vendors make various size balls available.

As far as the strap. Metal grommets or metal reinforcement would do.
You could also maybe get a 3d printed piece to slip over the strap and reinforce the hole.

Some straps for ball gags and collars cuffs etc. don’t use the typical straight prong retainer and it has a circle shaped addition on the end to help prevent from stretching the hole
Thanks for your input

Reactions: subzzzero

Featured Threads

New Personals