Goth Femboy looking for a mistress/owner!

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Switch
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
Femdom, exhibition, cumplay, orgasm control, many many many more I'm sure!
Limits
Scat, Sounding, Vomit, Blood
Experience
Very Little, but very very explorative!

ThatGothFemboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Switch
Jul 18, 2024
Hey everyone my name is Gwen! I'm very new to this forum! I'm a non binary goth who gives strong Femboy energy so like, that's what people typically just call me lol. Or androgynous. Anyhow-

I'm 24! A switch leaning subby. I'm currently looking for feminine owner/ mistress! I'm very inexperienced to being subby as my area is just very...vanilla? So I need to be shown the ropes! (And please do be patient with me) I'm very excited but also very very nervous! (Just for ahead of time, my for sure limits are Sounding, Vomit, Blood Play and Scat.)

I'm a rambling speaker type- so I type a lotttttt! And it is sorta chaotic? But that's part of what makes me, me! I'm working on toning my body- and currently am sitting at a nice average/lean body weight~ I've got long black hair, and typically I wear feminine goth stuff and makeup when I can. Hobby wise super into video games, movies and shows, hiking and being outdoors!

I always find it easier to bond with people by just chatting with them- so let's talk! And see where things go- see where the vibe is at- 🖤

Thanks for reading! And hopefully I did this post okay 😅1000009286.jpg

Reactions: Toast_to_the_Tyr

Featured Threads

New Personals