Have any subs/slaves ever been in long term bondage?

southdomenatrixx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2024
Orange county, CA
I had a long talk with one of my slaves earlier today. He told me that he always fantasised about being in long term bondage. For example, him being left alone in my dungeon prison or cage. He even fantasises about being taken to my basement and chained to the wall and then I leave him there abandoned.

Truth be told he said he has never had a human play partner. He only practices self bondage, but he always has back ups and an emergency release. So he's never truly been locked up for extended long periods of time with 0% hope of him breaking out.

My questions to the subs / slaves in the community:
Who here has?
Was it what you hoped for if so?
How did you deal with the boredom?

I would be very interested to hear other subs / slaves stories.

Cheers

Reactions: The king

Nightmare89

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 16, 2021
I’ve always had an online relationship and I’d crave the same as yours… I fantasize about being denied orgasm, being made to sleep in a cage on the floor next to my master rather than in bed next to him. Or if he does allow me in bed with him I must sleep all night with his cock in my mouth and if he wakes up and my mouth is not servicing his cock, I would be punished. I crave all the things he and I do now but because there’s distance, I can stop when I want to and I don’t go as far as I could… I crave to truly not have control.

Nightmare89

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 16, 2021
I should be brutally whipped for the disobedience I implore due to distance… I know that if I was punished as severely as I deserve, that I’d never disobey or disrespect again

Featured Threads

New Personals