Experience
I have a lot of experience with sexual wants and needs

KinkyAussie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 16, 2024
I sleep naked with my door's unlocked hoping one night some random guy will walk in and tie my hands and ankles so I'm spread eagle on the bed then shove his face right in my pussy and lick and suck the hell out of my pussy. I don't cry rape, I just moan in ecstasy. He senses I am about to come, pulling his face away. He grabs me by the throat and squeezes just tight and long enough for blood to rush to my head and as my head is spinning he slams his rock hard 9 thick inches into my vagina which he pumps harder and harder and harder. I'm caught between ecstasy and pain and my heart is beating fast. Just as I start to gather myself he pulls out, lifts my hips, spreads my cheeks and drives high huge engorged cock right up my ass. I feel blinding pain and tried to scream but his left hand is over my mouth and four fingers of his right hand are deep in my hot cunt flicking from side to side while he rapes the fuck out of my ass. After a bit the pain eases and I start to enjoy that fat cock smashing in and out of my ass and before I can stop myself my body convulses and my pussy gushes pussy juices all over his big dick causing him to orgasm hard pumping my red raw ass full of sticky, warm cum. He continues raping me for over an hour in which time I cum another 3 times and squirted twice. (sorry i need to go fuck myself with my toys now i am so horny, bye)

Featured Threads

New Personals