How do I up tempo with mistress?

forfeitbetter12

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 26, 2008
Title probably misleading but had bet on flick of coins 10 years ago with girl from work, anyway I lost 3 times and ended up her lifetime slave. I'm into it, for her it's very sporadic i.e. sometimes she leaves it 4 months or so, but she's had me do her ironing, washing, clean her car, polish her shoes, paint her toe nails and when drunk suck her toes, kiss her feet etc. She's offered me 10 year anniversary get out bet, which I wouldn't mind losing if it ended up getting more sexual, but we are friends and all been light hearted enough so far, what is best way to broach this, develop it further?

Bearsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 7, 2008
Title probably misleading but had bet on flick of coins 10 years ago with girl from work, anyway I lost 3 times and ended up her lifetime slave. I'm into it, for her it's very sporadic i.e. sometimes she leaves it 4 months or so, but she's had me do her ironing, washing, clean her car, polish her shoes, paint her toe nails and when drunk suck her toes, kiss her feet etc. She's offered me 10 year anniversary get out bet, which I wouldn't mind losing if it ended up getting more sexual, but we are friends and all been light hearted enough so far, what is best way to broach this, develop it further?

Make it a three way bet/challenge.
1. Get out
2. Stay same
3. Same with some more sexual element added (maybe add more power to her on this option too)

LadySassa07

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 4, 2009
Hmmmm there are many things you can do but if she is not a dominate then you are not going to make her one.If she knows you will do anything she asks of you and she is not playing for months at a time I would say lose a bet to a more dominate woman and have some fun :)

LadySassa

edin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2010
For the length of time it's been going on I wuld say she isn't going to be shocked and horrified if you just said to her that you really enjoy the situation, and would adore it if she was a bit rougher with you. Since she's offered you a chance of getting into a worse situation already, I can't see she'd be unhappy about it, even if she doesn't personally want to.

FrabbySan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 22, 2010
mistress-slaves.com
I think the question you need to ask yourself is if you want her and only her to be your dominant, if that's that case then loose the bet and follow edins advice, she probably already knows your into it dude :p

Featured Threads

New Personals