How to keep slave for long term relationship?

The real Batman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2024
I'm asking and i want learn how to make slave be in relationship for long time without feel any scary?
Most of slaves leave cuz they feel shame or feel they are in a wrong place
So what to do with that ?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I'm asking and i want learn how to make slave be in relationship for long time without feel any scary?
Most of slaves leave cuz they feel shame or feel they are in a wrong place
So what to do with that ?
This isn’t the case with many. Maybe just in your experiences. So it’s likely something with you and your approach. Or that you’re expecting long term from flakey one time attention seekers.

Long lasting dynamics especially on a master slave level take time and effort. A solid structure needs formed. If you have a “slave” who’s giving into you day one with pics vids and taking tasks. They’re not going to last long term.

When there is no foundation the shallow physical sexual aspect gets stale and feels empty fast so the person leaves to find new attention elsewhere.

Reactions: The real Batman

Big White

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
There’s nothing wrong with “first time seekers” like you call it. It’s an experience for the both of you. A slave explores what she may like or dislike. Often there’s a tension between those two in the mind of a slave, it’s a process. It happens that there is no match anymore (or never was).

A good long term relationship is (according to me) founded in respect and admiration both ways. Yes, even if you put the slave through things that are not considered “nice”, it’s still possible to appreciate the person. If there’s no respect in place it will break down.

Practically this translates into showing interest in the life of the slave. You have to know what’s going on in her mind. Make her feel safe with you, no matter what you put her through.

(Small note; I also believe it’s possible to kick off a long term relationship with a very passionate, intense and explosive first phase. It does not per se need to go all slow all the time. There’s many cases where the slave gets “broken in” before there’s any building up and respect, that may come in a later phase)

Jolly_FtM

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Trans Man
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2017
Vienna, Austria
In my humble opinion, most doms make the same mistakes. You don't take enough time to get to know each other beforehand, it's straight down to business. During this time, the pace picks up far too quickly, and after a few days you already have a hundred thousand rules to follow. It often fails because even an online relationship takes time and it is an intrusion into ones previous life.

Time difference is also a big factor with more than 1 to 2 hours difference I personally haven't had any good experiences.

And last but not least, how well do the kinks fit together? If my Dom has a certain preference that I don't share, it won't last forever. Either it fits or it doesn't.

Of course, trust and communication are also important. For my part, I want to talk to my dom regularly and I don't necessarily have to play, on the contrary, I like to just talk and exchange thoughts.

The real Batman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2024
There’s nothing wrong with “first time seekers” like you call it. It’s an experience for the both of you. A slave explores what she may like or dislike. Often there’s a tension between those two in the mind of a slave, it’s a process. It happens that there is no match anymore (or never was).

A good long term relationship is (according to me) founded in respect and admiration both ways. Yes, even if you put the slave through things that are not considered “nice”, it’s still possible to appreciate the person. If there’s no respect in place it will break down.

Practically this translates into showing interest in the life of the slave. You have to know what’s going on in her mind. Make her feel safe with you, no matter what you put her through.

(Small note; I also believe it’s possible to kick off a long term relationship with a very passionate, intense and explosive first phase. It does not per se need to go all slow all the time. There’s many cases where the slave gets “broken in” before there’s any building up and respect, that may come in a later phase)
Thx for sharing ur opinion at all
Well how then to know the difference between respect and humiliation slave
I mean most of time I respect slaves desires and limits but i think that makes them feel i can't control them
On other side if i go all hard on her she will refuse to be slave
So how to get to the mid between Controling hard & Respect to make them feel safe

The real Batman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2024
In my humble opinion, most doms make the same mistakes. You don't take enough time to get to know each other beforehand, it's straight down to business. During this time, the pace picks up far too quickly, and after a few days you already have a hundred thousand rules to follow. It often fails because even an online relationship takes time and it is an intrusion into ones previous life.

Time difference is also a big factor with more than 1 to 2 hours difference I personally haven't had any good experiences.

And last but not least, how well do the kinks fit together? If my Dom has a certain preference that I don't share, it won't last forever. Either it fits or it doesn't.

Of course, trust and communication are also important. For my part, I want to talk to my dom regularly and I don't necessarily have to play, on the contrary, I like to just talk and exchange thoughts.

For sure i agree with u and i Don't do that
Maybe my old experience was bad to have LTR Slave it’s not all slaves like that
I do appreciate slave desires
Not thinking even about sex
Actually that's what makes me Master is to control my feelings and my Desire
Btw i loved ur pic

Featured Threads

New Personals