i’ve been a bad dirty whore,please punish me.

sluttyyyybitchhh

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2024
hi
i’m 22 year old female sub and am into self bdsm. i’ve been a bad slut haven’t done my work that i’m supposed to do and couldn’t edge and ended up cumming when i didn’t allow myself to. i have sharpies tapes markers pens clothes pegs and a metal ruler. i like getting humiliated and being shown my place of the dirty slut that i am, i like stuffing things in my pussy. i dont fancy blood needle play any kind of permanent damage or photos. please punish me im begging u

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
hi
i’m 22 year old female sub and am into self bdsm. i’ve been a bad slut haven’t done my work that i’m supposed to do and couldn’t edge and ended up cumming when i didn’t allow myself to. i have sharpies tapes markers pens clothes pegs and a metal ruler. i like getting humiliated and being shown my place of the dirty slut that i am, i like stuffing things in my pussy. i dont fancy blood needle play any kind of permanent damage or photos. please punish me im begging u
Just search punishments here. Your post is almost identical to others prior. Like almost resembling a copy paste or multiple accounts.

The post age and profile age conflicting doesn’t help your case for being legit. Sorry.

Reactions: sluttyyyybitchhh

Featured Threads

New Personals