I am a Former Cuckold with a rampant sph fetish looking to get kicks

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
Earlier this year my girlfriend (Janis) of the past three years moved away to follow her career. For 6 months or so before that we enjoyed a cuckold relationship. She did not know about my sph fetish thing but definitely was never quite quite satisfied with our sex life. My fetish thing came to light when I found out she had been cheating on me. It was actually my particular kink( as well as the fact our non sexual relationship was great) that kept us together. Without going into long winded detail in this post basically - she played around because my penis is too small for her needs ( other sexual practices were good though) She was sure I would go crazy and dump her and I wasnt sure I could handle her dalliances until we had a long somewhat uneasy chat about it. I confessed my until then hidden secret sph thing after she confessed that she had been disatisfied with our sex life but didnt want to unhook from me. Not immediately but within a couple of months after that the cuck thing blossomed. We both got what we craved from it although she mostlly played away I was present and acoounted for on three occasions while another guy ( three different men by the way) fucked her.
In the aftermath of the first encounter when I was just watching and wanking I confessed to her something I had never divulged before ( sph related) that I had previously been fucked by another guy long before I met her. I was involved in a threesome with another couple but he was definitely bi and wanted my ass too.. I am mostly hetero but my sph thing drew me towards gay sexual encounters but only when a female was present . I have been fucked in front of a woman twice ( didnt happen while I was with Janis but I fantasized about various scenarios with her and other guys she or I knew )

Reactions: Horseslut

Featured Threads

New Personals