I have a Tiny penis (Part II) Fully erect.

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Ok. This slave is set up for your remarks to humiliate me.......You're welcome to laugh, say things to embarrass me

So, after yesterday 's post ("I have an exceptionally tiny penis"), a lot of messages came in wanting to see what a 1 and a half inch dicklet looked like fully erect. Well, the picture isn't the best, but here I am with Mistress's permission , to post this pic from a few months ago at the slave fair. I'm hard in this pic, but for no reason at all. I am a slave that is not permitted to seek sex or have sex The only time I'm allowed sex is when I'm having my boi pussy pounded.
Anyway, That night, I got punished pretty hard for not being shaved smooth and "presentable."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241003-154538~2.png
    Screenshot_20241003-154538~2.png
    126 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Well, babe......That's a close up! It's 2 and a half inches, on full hard max!
I can get hard one but when I do, Mistress puts it in a cage for a few days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241004-102820.png
    Screenshot_20241004-102820.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

LittleSissyBenita

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Oct 4, 2024
My baby willie is 0,31 inch and get never hard - allways limp - everyone likes it when I'm kicking without panty diapers and my baby willie wiggles a little limply back and forth

I am chemically castrated now - so i can be a good behaved baby - and my mommy (former wife) can not be pregnant by me again - she get only inseminated by her new african husband and get only black babies - how it should be BNWO

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Hell, yeah! That is sexy hot!
How were you castrated? My Mistress has stated that if I remain in her and Daddy's home that I will be nullified. (No penis, no testicles)

It has me thinking and looking forward!

LittleSissyBenita

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Oct 4, 2024
At first i had to take medics for prostata and with the time we realizing that i was impotent and we saw that my genitals shrink more and more. Later i get additionally other medicine for prostate cancer and now my willie is 0.31 inch - and most is skin.
My balls produce no sperm more and they are like baby balls now - like my willie - all baby size - but for me it is best

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
How old were you and are you now? The thought of having no genitals makes me warm all over!

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
Aww what a cute little penis. Had to get my magnifying glasses out to find it. How did mistress find a cage small enough to stay on? I think my clit is bigger then that tiny little penis.

Featured Threads

New Personals