I now have a job outside the home!

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
I now have a job working at a convenience store in the public!
I have rules to follow and they are that I have to wear a bra every day just like a proper girl should! Not the sports bra type, but a lacy type with a clasp that shows through the top I wear at work. I have to have my tiny penis caged and I have to wear my jeweled butt plug.

Since slaves cannot possess or own anything of value, I have my pay automatically deposited in Daddy's account that he shares with Mistress. It's about two miles from home so I have to walk to and from each day. From the time I call home to let my wonderful owners know I am off, I have 25 minutes to make the walk, get home and slink into my slave cell that daddy built in our garage. There I await to be let out to begin my work in the home.
Daddy said there was going to be changes in my life as a slave.
Still........slave life is the best life!

Reactions: subbysecret

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
At least they aren't making you have to walk to work in high heels... Yet

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
True! But I doubt they ever would. They are both more of the subtle, covert humiliation type.
They like knowing that I know I have a butt plug inserted, a lacy bra that under the right condition can be made out that I'm wearing under my top, and that I am at work only hours after having my bottom spanked and I have marks and welts, etc......
They've never made me wear heels

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Thank you for the message! The hours are a little erratic. Some mornings, some afternoons, a few nights.

The job itself is ok.

I enjoy feeling Daddy's and Mistress's control while I'm at work! (Tee hee!)

Reactions: ByteTaildotFox

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Sounds exciting to me. I love wearing my plug while I work makes me supper horny.
I took, love wearing my butt plug. Mistress took me to a local sex shoppe and made me buy an XL . I love the way it gives me a feeling of fullness all day. It's also a bit humiliating knowing it's there while my customers are oblivious!

Last edited:

pop impossible

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2024
I can imagine just basking in the feeling of submissiveness must be very liberating. Follow what your Dominants say, and everything will be OK.

I feel glad that you are leading a fulfilling life! Please be safe and have fun. Everything you do should be consensual.

Featured Threads

New Personals