I want a cheating and loyal wife

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
I had a cheating but loyal girlfriend up until earlier this year. I was a happy cuck. Unfortunately her career took her away.

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
Can you show me shes pictures?
I have some but I dont post pics or vids of anyone I know ( including myself) The net is too leaky. As for myself I used to a long time ago ( but never showed anyone else in them) however some people I knew who I definitely did not want to see them or even know my sex business did indeed because I simply forgot to log out after. It was more than embarrassing but very humiliating and extremely uncomfortable around them after tge incident. I dont know who else may have viewed ( and read my accompanying posts) but they definitely did. They didnt directly acknowledge their unintended viewing but it was obvious they had. To make matters even more cringe worthy they were the college age daughters of my sisters new husband. They not only saw pics of me and my baby sized penis but they woukd have been abke to view posts about my sph and general sex life and its proclivities.

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
Can you show me shes pictures?
ps to my previous post - I like to provide general descriptions of women I have been with by saying what celebrity they look most like ( general looks and body ) My ex looks a lot like the actress Heather Graham but Janis ( not her real name but her on line moniker) has smaller tits. Otherwise the face and general body are very similar to Heather.

Featured Threads

New Personals