I want love and settlement

Sharon Janny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2024
I’m a submissive and at the same time ready for love want to be a mother i don’t want to use anyhow on here so if this interests you I’m here and ready for it as well 😻💯

Bjenny

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 8, 2024
Hii, please look me up on kik; Bjenny01

conviction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
Hello, I saw your post, you seem new (but cute new) and I wanted to explain some things about this humble community.
Kik is the standard messenger app used for bdsm stuff online, it is extremely easy to sign up and has a lot of features that make it hard to look up the person you are chatting with unless they give their info to you willingly, it also is basically unmoderated.
The chat feature on this site is called conversations, I am going to send you one shortly that has the content of this post in it, it can be accessed by hitting the mail icon in the top right, those are a private way to reach out to people.
If you are looking for a dom I suggest you make sure they are the kind of person you want before you commit, I would be happy to talk to you about the sorts of available doms and what you may be interested in (weather or not that is me)
Have a great night, C.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Kik is a security nightmare. No end to end encryption. No way to delete messages or pics on both ends. The “live” option on kik can be faked easily with a modded account. It’s full of ads and bots since it got sold off years ago. Accounts constantly get hacked. With modded accounts even the read receipts can be bypassed so someone can read your message and not show as read. There is also no way to prevent being added to groups so there was a truck back when Kik was popular that people would make bots to constantly invite you to their group and you’d have to go out and block each member separately and then exit group to get clear. Sometimes it was bad enough you’d just have to abandon your account. I know several people who had accounts hacked and accessed.

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
Kik is a security nightmare. No end to end encryption. No way to delete messages or pics on both ends. The “live” option on kik can be faked easily with a modded account. It’s full of ads and bots since it got sold off years ago. Accounts constantly get hacked. With modded accounts even the read receipts can be bypassed so someone can read your message and not show as read. There is also no way to prevent being added to groups so there was a truck back when Kik was popular that people would make bots to constantly invite you to their group and you’d have to go out and block each member separately and then exit group to get clear. Sometimes it was bad enough you’d just have to abandon your account. I know several people who had accounts hacked and accessed.
Oh man I didn't know that about Kik. That's good to know

conviction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
Why is kik so popular if that's the case? I'm genuinely curious?

conviction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
Sorry we coopted your thread! Thanks for answering my message, I'm enjoying chatting with you

Featured Threads

New Personals