If you could do ANYTHING...???

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I don't know what is happening. Between my husband and my Mistress, I am ordered to dress and taken to a hotel in a city that I don't know.

My husband and Mistress enjoy a drink in the hotel bar sitting on comfortable seats at a table whilst I am ordered to kneel in between them on the floor, occasionally offered a sip of whatever liquors they are enjoying.

Eventually, you find us and make your way to our table. My heart flutters nervously, for I haven't been told we are expecting additional company tonight.

As it turns out, my outfit is your choice of outfit, and now I hear my husband and my Mistress discussing terms with you. My body is yours from 9pm tonight until 9am tomorrow morning... and as they get up to leave, I hear my Mistress reminding you (and informing me):

"No restrictions on intended use..."

ULP!!!

So... what am I wearing? Where are you taking me?

And how much trouble am I in???

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
I don't know what is happening. Between my husband and my Mistress, I am ordered to dress and taken to a hotel in a city that I don't know.

My husband and Mistress enjoy a drink in the hotel bar sitting on comfortable seats at a table whilst I am ordered to kneel in between them on the floor, occasionally offered a sip of whatever liquors they are enjoying.

Eventually, you find us and make your way to our table. My heart flutters nervously, for I haven't been told we are expecting additional company tonight.

As it turns out, my outfit is your choice of outfit, and now I hear my husband and my Mistress discussing terms with you. My body is yours from 9pm tonight until 9am tomorrow morning... and as they get up to leave, I hear my Mistress reminding you (and informing me):

ULP!!!

You're wearing a buttoned up long coat and nothing else.
I'm taking you back to your room.
How much trouble are you in?
not much.

Reactions: MissKubo

nancycross

Banned
  • Gay
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Mar 31, 2024
www.imagefap.com

ULP!!!

What a lovely horny slut you are, dear!!!

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
You're wearing a buttoned up long coat and nothing else.
I'm taking you back to your room.
How much trouble are you in?
not much.
So what are you going to do with me?

MasterDom360

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 8, 2022
You are wearing a short black dress. 6 inch black open toe heels and a spiked collar. No underwear. You are taken up to the room and told to kneel outside while I go in and set the room up. 20 mins later i come back out attach a leash to the coller and walk you into the room in all 4s where the bed is hooked up with 4 point wrist and ankle cuffs. a ball gag and blind fold in the middle of the bed. How much trouble are you in. Alot!!!!!!

Randy Magnum

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016

ULP!!!

Here's how that fantasy would play out for me 😉

You are instructed to stand up and follow me back to the room.

You push the lift door and get on your knees waiting for the lift. The lift isn't anywhere near our floor yet so there's time to give you instructions.

"Once we get into the lift, as I decided on your outfit, I'll be taking it back....

Starting with your black heels.

Then your Red Dress

We both know you're not wearing any panties or bra so there's nothing to hand over there.

Then you're going to apply these nipple and pussy clamps connected by a chain."

You do as you're instructed in the lift and await to get to the floor which feels like an eternity, wondering if the lift doors will open and expose you.

You get lucky and we get to our floor.

I walk out the lift before you and pull on the chain, putting pressure on the clamps on your tits and pussy. Taking you to our room.

We put the clothes on floor outside the room in the corridor. You can redress again when it's 09:00 if they are still there.

The first thing I do is order room service, a nice bottle of red wine to be brought up to the room.

Of course you are kneeling at the door waiting for it to arrive so you can serve it to me.

Room service arrives and the lady smirks at your predicament. She hands you the bottle, watches you stand up turn around and bring to me before she shuts the door and goes back to the hotel bar. She glances over to your husband and mistress and envies the whole situation.

Oh how much trouble are you in? You already know the answer to that 😏

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
So what are you going to do with me?
It doesn't take very long, once we are in your room , you're naked and spread eagle on the bed. That's when there's a knock on the door and a voice "Luggage, your suitcase is here". Perfect timing! "Ahhh. My toy kit has arrived! It's time for your blindfold." Once the blindfold is in place, a few light twists later and your nipples perk right up. Ear muffs in place and all you hear is the door closeing followed by faint whisperers. Can you guess what comes next? As previously arranged with your Mistress, your husband takes over as I set up the video camera. Yeah. Your in trouble now.

• Love

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
It doesn't take very long, once we are in your room , you're naked and spread eagle on the bed. That's when there's a knock on the door and a voice "Luggage, your suitcase is here". Perfect timing! "Ahhh. My toy kit has arrived! It's time for your blindfold." Once the blindfold is in place, a few light twists later and your nipples perk right up. Ear muffs in place and all you hear is the door closeing followed by faint whisperers. Can you guess what comes next? As previously arranged with your Mistress, your husband takes over as I set up the video camera. Yeah. Your in trouble now.
Oooooo 😍🔥

What happens next? I definitely think you should stay while my husband and Mistress make me thank you properly for taking such good care of me 😘

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
Your husband and I had a brief conversation and we agreed it was time for your orgasm. And I made sure there was plenty of pictures for you to review the next day. First up, the vibrating clit clamp. (a wonderful little device that consists of a small velcro strap wrapped around your clit and also attached to tiny vibrator that 'gently' jerks off your clit.) The vibrator just makes it so you have no choice but to cum - a lot. Your husband had a tough time attaching it, but once it was in place - geez - I had the hardest erection watching you squirm and try to rest. Then your big "O" hit. Surprisingly it didn't take very long. Your husband clapped his hands and both of us cheered, he won the first bet. Cost me $5 (I bet the first one would be under 1 minute
Made my money back on the second and third - so thank you!!). The fun part of the bet - loser licks the pussy juice up! Well, that's about it for the first 10 minutes.

• Love

Featured Threads

New Personals