Inmate simulation

Mollywantred

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 1, 2024
Hey all, i always had this fantasy where I would be an inmate of some cruel cop and just have to go through the torments like in those prison videos so I want to live it . This would go on for a week and there would be 4to 5 torments a day of various body parts and also spanking/caning and nipple clamps are must so let me know for how much time.
There will reports submitted for each task and day if i fail to do so more caning(suggested by you all) for next day.at the end of week i will create a poll if you all think to release me or do another week is left to you.

Likes : caning , spanking like miss sultrybelle, nipple and pussy torments

Limits are pics, videos,piss,poop, public

Tools: cane, paddle type rulers,clamps,candles and other houseold items.

Also I am not using kik becoz of some creeps, will keep this here.
Hope to have a adventures week

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Do you have a prison uniform in mind?

Perhaps the first thing to address is your initial incarceration. Clothes and personal items are confiscated, to be returned to you upon your release, and a good hosing down...

Perhaps using a garden hose might encroach into what you consider public, depending on how covered your back yard is, but you could have a cold shower instead?

meekferret

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 24, 2024
Prop your hips against the wall, facing up with your shoulders on the floor. Rest an ice cube on your pussy lips and hold that position until it melts completely.

Report back and tell me how it feels.

Reactions: Mollywantred

Featured Threads

New Personals