Is there any Master

onyourmercy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 22, 2024
I want a sadist master who lives for the control, who doesn’t just take what I give but demands everything I have. I long to feel the weight of their dominance pressing down on me, suffocating me in its intensity, until all I can do is surrender. I want them to revel in my pain, taking pleasure in every whimper, every plea, knowing that no matter how much I beg, they'll keep pushing. I crave the darkness in their gaze, that cold satisfaction as they strip away my defenses, layer by layer, until there’s nothing left but raw submission. I want to feel utterly powerless, knowing that I exist solely for their desires, their pleasure, and that they won't stop until I'm broken, reshaped into something they can control completely. I need to feel the ownership so deeply that it leaves scars, both physical and emotional, knowing that every mark is a testament to the power they have over me.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Not really. There are some but the majority of “masters” here seem to be self proclaimed, lacking experience, and full of just thirsty one liner approaches. Do your vetting or you’ll end up with a short half ass horny guy.

MSTR.Damion

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2024
I want a sadist master who lives for the control, who doesn’t just take what I give but demands everything I have. I long to feel the weight of their dominance pressing down on me, suffocating me in its intensity, until all I can do is surrender. I want them to revel in my pain, taking pleasure in every whimper, every plea, knowing that no matter how much I beg, they'll keep pushing. I crave the darkness in their gaze, that cold satisfaction as they strip away my defenses, layer by layer, until there’s nothing left but raw submission. I want to feel utterly powerless, knowing that I exist solely for their desires, their pleasure, and that they won't stop until I'm broken, reshaped into something they can control completely. I need to feel the ownership so deeply that it leaves scars, both physical and emotional, knowing that every mark is a testament to the power they have over me.
Hi
I am a sadist master of 7 years who would love to be in control of your day to day life and strip away your innocence until you surrender your life to me. You must know that any pain you feel will be pleasure for me whilst you are forced to break your boundaries. When I am done reshaping you into my captive your sole purpose in life will only be to serve me. Get in touch with me if you are ready to be broken and disintegrated mentally and physically.

Reactions: Seanjamesishere

Seanjamesishere

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 21, 2024
Hi
I am a sadist master of 7 years who would love to be in control of your day to day life and strip away your innocence until you surrender your life to me. You must know that any pain you feel will be pleasure for me whilst you are forced to break your boundaries. When I am done reshaping you into my captive your sole purpose in life will only be to serve me. Get in touch with me if you are ready to be broken and disintegrated mentally and physically.
May I ask you Sir if you live in USA? West coast?

Featured Threads

New Personals