kidnapped, exposed and humiliated

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
I have had a long running sph fantasy where I am drugged , kidnapped and wake up naked and chained on a stage. The theatre is dark but I can hear voices of a crowd. The lights suddenly come on but above the stage only I cannot see the people in the audience as a bright light is shining on my face.
There is a lot of giggling, laughing and chatter going on but I cant discern everything they are saying until some people start shouting out derisive comments about how pathetic I am and particularily targeting my tiny exposed genitals. It seems that the audience is mostly composed of females. After a seemingly long session of mawkery and chastisement the light is directed out of my eyes and the house lights come on.
I definitely recognise some of their faces and most of the rest are seemingly familiar. They are all women.
Amongst them are many whom I have had a sexual relationship with ( some I recall were ships in the night casuals) The majority of those whom I recognise were women in my life whom I had always fancied and even flirted with but never bedded. My sph fetish means my horror of thiis situation is superceded by arousal at the same time. As my baby dick starts to grow the dersive catcalling and chastisements are being shouted from all corners.
I sensed people entering the stage behind me but couldnt see them until they lined up along side me. Some were complete strangers others were well known rivals, enemies , ex bosses and all of them have proper swinging dicks that are at least as big or bigger than mine fully erect. With this level of humiliation my erection starts to shrivel back to its pathetic baby sized nubbin. The humiliating catcalls directed at me are mixed with admiring comments, hoots and whistles targeting the proper manhoods exposed around me. I am instructed that if I want to ever be released I must suck each and every guys dick Two of the women from the audience volunteer to hold my chains as I am led to each of them in order. I have never sucked a cock before and am given step by step instructions on what to do. I gag most of the time but one of the women has a small whip which she lashes me with if I try to stop. It takes seemingling for ever but I humbly suck the cocks of each and everyone of the dozen men in the line up. Each one seemingly more humiliating then the last as somehow they were arranged in order of my kevel of loathing of the man I am forced to pleasure ( knowing a great deal of that pleasure comes from me having to subjugate myself to them like this. ) The last in the line was the worst. He was a former work colleague whom I shared a mutual loathing with. However I was the more alpha male in our rivalry He was definitely a nerdy beta type. He totally enjoys seeing how pathetic my little penis is and hiw massively superior his is and now I had to suck it after begging him to let me do so and admiring his obvious suoeriority. ( as per instructions from the women) I dont just make him cum but he shoots his load while laughing all over my face, my chest, my stomach and making sure he covers my little wimpy dick. The worst is yet to come. The grand finally involves me being strapped down in a compronmising position with cameras placed so everyone in the audience can see my tiny penis jiggling about as every one of them fucks my ass. The encore is a select number of women from the audience do me with strap ons. The last humiliation is I had already got an erection from the guys fucking me and I come hard when the last girl does. The last assailant was a absolutely gorgeous girl who was the receptionist at a company I worked for who I had endlessly flirted with. Lights out. audience departs - someone unbinds me and I am set free. The whole thing was filmed though and is put on the net.

Reactions: Erica1069

Featured Threads

New Personals