Kink is part of you and that's exhausting.

MercyHunter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 7, 2024
Hell
frogge.itch.io
You come to a point in your life, when you just accept this side of yourself. The so called "sexually extravagant" part of you, that youve discussed with some of your friends.
A part of you that you know, many people wouldn't really "accept" but you just keep living your day to day life.

You hang out, you go shopping, you talk with your family about "your future" and it all seems good.

You walk around wirh friends and you see lingerie that you point out as "cute" and they give you that weird look.
You make that one joke that's "a little too far" so the room goes quiet.
The shitty "kinky scene" in a show or movie comes, and they all turn to look at you as your face gets red. (Not because it's good, but because its embarrassingly bad + the embarrassment from the judgment)

You just sit and think for a moment.... "am i going too far with this "interest"?".

Than your close friends come to you, with questions "i mean, you know about stuff like that more... can you help with looking and picking out of these online shops?" "What's this used for?" "What about this one?". You share a few laughs, you chat about all of it
and suddenly you don't feel "wrong". You could even say that you were quite helpful.

You talk with your family more, and it turns out thay they just want you to be happy and healthy. And somehow a weight is lifted off of your chest.

Untill you go outside, dressed alternatively (with a little bit of edge to it), and everyone is looking at you as if you are a dominatrix out of a movie.
The regrets for your sexual choices dissappear, as they get replaced by the one's for your style.
My bad, for forgetting that the masses think, that only doms wear: latex, corsets, lace AND GLASSES?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Clothing does not make the role. Unfortunately people are close minded and have mental models that have been engrained as to what someone of a certain title should “look like”

I suggest live the way you want. Dress the way you enjoy and explore in any way consensual that you wish. Don’t let the vanilla masses get you down. Explore and enjoy. And fuck all the others opinions. They will not pay your bills. They will not buy you new clothes. They will not control anything unless you allow them to. So live it up and do you.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Yeah a sub girl having to hear a sub guy refer to her as mommy just makes her feel 🤮🤮

Featured Threads

New Personals