Kinks
In Ad

SpoiledBratTeen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 1, 2019
Hello everyone! This is my first post here.

I am a little 18F who is looking either female or male, mommy or daddy.

About Me:

Loves
Orgasms, Little activities, Completing tasks, Bondage, Being a Brat

Edging, Playful Spankings, Age play, PG Picture Taking, Restrictions, Choking, like the idea of chastity but unsure how that will go.

Dislikes
Orgasm Denial, Harsh Spankings, Corner Time, Writing Lines, Grounding, XXX Picture taking (to those I trust)

Limits
Blood, Incest, Family, Friends, Illegal, Feces, Financial, Children, Permanent Damage, Writing Lines (200 sentences or more of long lines), XXX Picture taking (to those I don't know or trust) and not being able to see you on camera.

Toys
Intimate Essentials Classic Love Wand
King Cock 7" Vibrating Stiffy Dildo in Tan
Red Bondage Rope (3 Meters I think)
Pink Collar

Safewords
I have a set of words or phrases I generally use though we can change them.
"Red" means stop everything.
"Yellow" means something needs change
"I want stuffies" means I am in little space and can't do something 'big' at the moment or naughty.
(I got the idea from Butterfly. She uses Jelly Beans. I chose this phrase because I am a new englander and its a food here but stuffies can also mean stuffed animals hence the little correlation.)

Other Info
Human Sex Map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...17f14.34838530

What I'm Looking For:

You have to be a legal adult but I would prefer someone 25 or under. You can be a bit older, I will be lax on that rule but I do not want some 60 year old. Sorry but I am not comfortable with it.

I live in the USA and so preferably a 3 hour difference would work for me but I can also be lax on this rule. Anything more than 8 hour difference would be hard for me though. GMT -5, New York time.

Personality
You must be caring and understanding. I am a brat and you are allowed to be stern and punish me as you see fit but you also have to be willing to talk with me if i'm not understanding the issue. I'm not easy on trust so sometimes just explaining "why this" or "why that" helps me obey.

Contact
It will be a purely online relationship. I do not expect to meet anyone. THOUGH, if the relationship progresses, we can discuss meeting offline.

If you are interested, message me through here and tell me about yourself or link me to something that has information on you, if I like it, I will respond back and we can start talking and see where it goes from there.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I'd like to help you slave
Since you’re new here a bit of advice. Tap or click on a username here in the post. It will tell you when they were last active. This particular poster has not been on kinktalk since 2019 so odds of you getting an answer are slim. Answering super old threads especially when the person is no longer active just clogs the feed. Enjoy your time here.

Featured Threads

New Personals