walker3886

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 7, 2024
I have a problem with masturbating... for years. I have tried to add parental locks to my computer but they don't work. i have been looking for a solution and chastity cage is the only thing the simi worked. so I keep my cock locked up all of the time. it is now to the point where I have developed a kink for chastity and female dominated relationships. If you saw me in public you would not immediately assume this is what i was into (I don't have LDE).

Only problem i am having is I don't have anyone to dominate me. every time I have met with someone They want me to take control (which I naturally do). Wanting to know if someone can help me explore this kink? I have tried a few websites and every time im asked to pay a "tribute fee" when i Pay they ghost me.

If not to the request above, can someone help me better understand why I am into this kink so much?

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Spank therapy??
Every time you even feel the urge.....call your spank therapist and report yourself

That may work

Reactions: walker3886

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Google spank therapy. It's not a legitimate practice, but some spanko tops refer to themselves as spank therapists

Chiragjwl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 24, 2023
I have a problem with masturbating... for years. I have tried to add parental locks to my computer but they don't work. i have been looking for a solution and chastity cage is the only thing the simi worked. so I keep my cock locked up all of the time. it is now to the point where I have developed a kink for chastity and female dominated relationships. If you saw me in public you would not immediately assume this is what i was into (I don't have LDE).

Only problem i am having is I don't have anyone to dominate me. every time I have met with someone They want me to take control (which I naturally do). Wanting to know if someone can help me explore this kink? I have tried a few websites and every time im asked to pay a "tribute fee" when i Pay they ghost me.

If not to the request above, can someone help me better understand why I am into this kink so much?
Yes it's a problem when you pay someone you are losing money

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Don't pay anything --Ever! Attend local munches and get to know people in the lifestyle. It can turn into something wonderful.

Featured Threads

New Personals