Lonely subs club

Ungawa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2024
So here’s the deal, as a sub looking for a female Domme I feel the ratio is about 1000:1. I’d like this thread to be a place where we can post and share about our struggles and successes with finding that someone who fits our kinky needs. No shaming just support here friends!
Big love
-Ungawa

Ungawa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2024
So what do you do when your former findomme sends pics of herself unsolicited? Correction, she’d sent them to me twice before

Last edited:

Ungawa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2024
Here’s a fun one for the day chatting on Reddit with a supposed domme who sends me her pic and then her telegram number which I background check to be Luis P from Florida and they wonder where I went 😂

Attachments

• IMG_1528.jpeg
    IMG_1528.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 21

Evacherry

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 29, 2024
Wh
So here’s the deal, as a sub looking for a female Domme I feel the ratio is about 1000:1. I’d like this thread to be a place where we can post and share about our struggles and successes with finding that someone who fits our kinky needs. No shaming just support here friends!
Big love
-Ungawa
at happens when your a fem sub looking for a fem dommie ? That must be about a 1 mil : 1 ratio lol

Ungawa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2024
Wh

at happens when your a fem sub looking for a fem dommie ? That must be about a 1 mil : 1 ratio lol
Oh no best of luck evacherry but please feel free to hang out in the lounge and share your thoughts

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
I get a lot of E mail greeting from so called Mistresses, and it always ends up asking for money for on line services, that I have no desire for.
So I frequent places where Mistresses advertise on line for in life meeting...and pay the price.

Featured Threads

New Personals