Looking for some tasks/punishment please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ₯ΊπŸ™

Matetate907

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2021
Hello there I have few toys and looking for some help with some JOI, punishments/teasing I'm m down for pretty much anything i got a ten unit and a few Kitchen utensils nipple clamps, a jacuzzi tub and would love to be used/ abused or teased with your torcher and punishments ideas so comment and PM for pic or proof of your challenges. let me have it please maste, mistress/slave/dom, switchs, anyone. Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Kinkdom25

ines_bp

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 29, 2022
Hello there I have few toys and looking for some help with some JOI, punishments/teasing I'm m down for pretty much anything i got a ten unit and a few Kitchen utensils nipple clamps, a jacuzzi tub and would love to be used/ abused or teased with your torcher and punishments ideas so comment and PM for pic or proof of your challenges. let me have it please maste, mistress/slave/dom, switchs, anyone. Thank you
Hi. Do you have Skype?

Kinkdom25

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 10, 2024
Do you want to be used and abused

Featured Threads

New Personals