Looking for submissive woman willing to let ME decide WHEN she stops cumming

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Switch
Region
Canada
Kinks
Orgasm control. Orgasm torture. Post orgasm torture.
Limits
Everything else.
Experience
First time on this site. I have plenty of experience irl.

Stormman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 1, 2024
Hello everyone. I’m new here so, let’s hope I don’t post incorrectly.

I’m Peter. 47.

I’m looking for a video partner willing to give me complete control of her orgasms. I don’t mean denial. I mean orgasms. My kink is deciding when you have had enough. Preferably an age gap kink added in there although, I will not be too picky.

I want to see and hear you come and will expect you to obey me if I tell you to keep going. I love ordering women to come over and over and over again.

« Please stop » won’t cut it. « I can’t take it anymore » won’t be enough. Crying because you clit is sensitive? I might tell you to go another round.

The only thing that will convince me that you can’t take anymore is when, and only when, you use the safe word. We’ll agree on what it is before hand. Then, the session will start.

Video and audio will be mandatory. This is about me making you lose all your energy.

Feel free to dm me.

Limits are everything else beside orgasm torture. And tortured, you’ll be. But you’ll love every minute of it.

When we feel that the match is good and trust has been established, we will decide on what platform this orgasm torture session will be moved to.

Not looking to meet IRL. Online fun only.

Be obedient. Big points if you are 25-35.

Waiting for you to give me complete control of your pleasure.

Peter.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals