8 years

Dominant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2021

Looking for a female summer live-in slave​

I'm off for most of July (and usually work from home anyway), family that lives nearby (and may visit unannounced) is on holiday, and so is a sub I casually do stuff with. All this made me think it'd be interesting to try something more intense IRL, both for myself and you. I usually don't make ads for offline things, but let's try it.

Who am I?

• I'm a 26yr old Dom from Belgium, living near Leuven. Ideally you do too.
  • My mother language is Dutch, my English is at the same level.
  • I started with D/s back when I was 18 and mostly stuck with online.
  • I have an "active sub" that I do stuff with on casual basis, the "until either of us finds something serious" kind.

What's the idea?​

• The main idea is roughly you being a live-in slave, in a very broad sense.
    • Very much something we need to talk about in detail. I have quite a generic scene in mind, open for suggestions.
    • This could range from live-in trainee, to "maid"-with-benefits, to a bound/blindfolded object (within reason).
    • Got a double bed / spare bedroom / attic, food (ingredients) will be provided, ... but we'll talk about the details.
  • We'll start off talking (a lot) online to settle all/most of the details. A meet up beforehand is possible too.
  • Safety is a priority, in several ways:
    • Assuming you're not against vaginal for some reason, birth control is a must. Preferably the pill (too).
    • I'm STD-free. I expect you to be STD-free. If you have a lot of "experience", a test result would be ideal, but optional.
    • Make sure you tell a friend where you are. While I know I'm trustworthy, you don't know that. Always take precautions!
  • The maximum time frame (for this specific thing) is the first 3 weeks of July. A few days works too, but I prioritize longer.
  • You can spend the full 3 weeks at my place (in whatever way), stay for a shorter while, or opt for "commuting" regularly.
  • This could lead to something more long-term if it clicks, we can talk about that at/near the end of the agreed upon term.

If you're interested, message me. I'm open to general talks too. As for this specific idea, the main requirement for you is to have a genuine interest in D/s or similar.

Reactions: Geralt3412

Featured Threads

New Personals