Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Western Europe
Kinks
Orgasm control/denial, (light/secret) public/exhib, stretching/plugging holes, goal/training-based, ...
Limits
The obvious (permanent harm, social suicide, ...) and yours. Willing to push your soft limits if desired
Experience
Nearing a decade. Mostly online long-term with more short-term in-between

Dominant

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2021

Male Dominant for online female sub/slave​

I'm a 26yr old male Dominant that currently lives in Belgium, working from home a lot and often online.
I'm looking for a female sub/slave for a long-term online relationship. Should you live close, there's the possibility of meeting irl if it clicks.

Some information regarding you and this relationship​

• You're a female, no exceptions. I might consider mixed-gender couples, but highly unlikely.
  • Experience is not required. I actually like to train young/inexperienced girls, but those with experience are welcome too. You'll end up experienced anyway.
  • Looks/age aren't important, just nice-to-haves. While I do have physical preferences (the eye wants something too), mindset comes first. In case you do want to know, I got a preference ranging from the Asian body type (short/thin) to Nordic (tall/...) and athletic Ebony, but again, more a bonus than a necessity, and very open as you can tell.
  • Ideally we'd talk regularly (>daily) and actually do stuff daily-ish, although that obviously depends on what you like (sessions? offline tasks? 24/7 rules? ...) and availability. My time zone is CET (i.e. Europe/Brussels) but with WFH I'm often online during the work hours and I'm an evening person, late late nights are regular.
    • Basically, unless you're only ever free during 2-10 am CET, anything should work, some better than others though, but we'll see about that.
  • While the tasks themselves are physical, our interactions will be online only
    • You'll have to show yourself. Clothed, naked and worse. While pics/vids are fine, ideally cam. You can keep your face hidden/covered as long as you want.
    • Perhaps after a while, we can meet up. Very unlikely if we don't live near each other though (this site isn't exactly a hotspot for Belgians)
For transparency sake, I do have an online submissive FWB with whom I play now and then, but we agreed it's "platonic" and open. Can (and later will) be called off if we click.

If you're interested, message me on here, or preferably send me an email or Skype message at [email protected] or on Discord at dominantstranger.

PSA: While on this site you get notified about messages in conversations, you don't get notified about chats it seems. If you want a quick reply, use a conversation (or e.g. Discord) instead.

Reactions: jennifersara272

Dominant

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2021
If you're interested but don't really have an idea of what you're looking for, that's fine. Message me and we'll figure out what you want/need and if it fits for us.

Reactions: Emily.submissive

Featured Threads

New Personals