Make me smile :)

Sexuality
Lesbian
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
Rules, rewards/punishments, control of various aspects of your life.

Mj6944

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 9, 2021
Hey ❤️

I’ve not been on GetDare for so long, but I’ve decided to log back in and try to find a lovely new slave for me to take care of. I’ve already posted on there, and I’m duplicating my ad on here in the hope of finding the right person.

I’ve been slightly lazy/efficient in updating my GetDare ad from a few years ago 🤫

A little bit about me:

I’m Jessica, but I prefer Jess. I’m 28 (I was only 25 when I last posted 😭 but at least I’m not 30 yet!), and and live in the UK. I’ve been a Domme for a many years now, mainly with real life subs in the past (opposed to online), the majority of whom were female. I’ve really not delved into this side of myself for the last couple of years due to being in a relationship where it didn’t really have its place.

I’m pretty down to earth, sociable, but can have a bit of a wicked streak at times. I’m definitely the ‘fixer’ in my circle, I try to help everyone and like to see others happy. I’m cheery and love getting to know new people. I currently live with my childhood friend following my last relationship. I like to exercise, cook, read, spend time outdoors, photography and listening to/playing music. I’m a very collected and organised person, and take great pride in what I do. I have a huge amount of patience which I find a positive attribute for this type of relationship.

I’m looking for a female slave, but also wish to build a strong friendship with that person. I am a caring Domme, and love to experience of being trusted and relied upon by my slave. I’ll love hearing about your day, your gossip, your dreams in life, but will also enjoy watching you desperately trying to impress me, seeing you at your most vulnerable, and making you my little bitch. I will train you to be my perfect toy, my primary source of entertainment, and hopefully your best self.

In terms of what I’m looking for, I’m not going to dictate what you should look like, what age you are or anything like that. Big, small, tall, short, young, old, loner, survivor, scars, colostomy bag, I’m really not exclusionary in this regard. I’m looking for a slave who is willing to embrace their desires, and go out of their way to please me. I’m looking for someone who isn’t afraid to let me challenge you and hold you to high standards, as my slave and in your life in general.

I’m not going to be the right Domme for everyone, but if you are in need of someone to help you navigate through aspects of your life, someone with whom you can share your thoughts without being judged, and need someone to encourage you to be your best, I might be right for you. I’m willing to be open about the fact that I love being that person for someone.

So... if you’d like to apply and find out more about what I’m looking for, please take the time to complete my questionnaire in full. The amount of effort you put into your answers - I believe - will reflect how much effort you’d put into our relationship.

I have re-rewritten my application as a Google Form (yeah fancy, I know). Link is below. PLEASE also email me to let me know you have submitted an application, as I had an amazing application back in 2021, but they didn’t enter their email correctly so I had no way of getting back in touch with them 😢 (if that was you, please reapply!)

***Please email me via the address below (as well as doing the form) to let me know that you have submitted an application. You may also include any photos with this email.

[email protected]

If you wish to include any photos with your application, I’d love to have a visualisation of who you are, but this is not necessary - I’d much prefer an outstanding written application.

It hopefully goes without saying that anything you send me/write in your application, or should you become my sub will remain completely confidential between us. I’d require the same level of discretion for you.

If you’ve read all the way to here, thanks so much.

Princess Jess xx

Attachments

• IMG_0945.jpeg
    IMG_0945.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 14

Featured Threads

New Personals