Several long term dom/sub relationships

syst0lic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2013
Manchester / London
I have always had a need to dominate and have been lucky enough to explore this side of me over the past ten years. I also enjoy some sadism, but dominance is the primary need.

I am professional, in a job that means I spend time in London, but I live in the North West UK. I want the relationship to be in-person, but to continue online when we can’t be together. I also want the relationship to be about companionship and learning for both of us, building trust so we can both be ourselves and have respect both ways.

I like travel, music, and photography - recently going back to film cameras.

I’m 183cm, 100kg with a beard.

I’d love to meet someone either in the North West or London, otherwise meeting could be difficult and meeting is very important to me.

The person I’m looking for should be:
Submissive and/or masochist (not just roleplaying)
Should enjoy rules
Be comfortable being directed once trust is gained
Enjoy playing with toys, clamps etc.
Interested in experimenting and exploring new things
It is easier if you are married, because you may better understand my situation, but this is not critical

I will:
Respect you and not judge you in terms of your kinks, needs or thoughts.
Spend time getting to know you
Give you plenty of scope to share, experiment and grow
I mentor people in my career and am happy to include that in our relationship if you have goals or things you want to achieve
I’ll define clear rules and boundaries
Be your confidant and companion, your safe place.

As I said, I’ve had a couple of relationships over the past ten years and each has lasted at least two years, so I’m not looking for a cheap thrill.

I hope this interests someone here and you get in touch. Happy to chat if you’d like to know any more

Featured Threads