Master looking for his personal slave

Master6263

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 22, 2024
Germany
I’m searching for the woman who craves to be dominated, controlled, and pushed far beyond what she thought possible. A woman who feels the heat of desire not just in her body, but in her mind—who knows she was born to kneel. You will surrender every part of yourself to me, willingly offering your body for my pleasure and control.

I’m not here for games or half-measures. My world is one of deep control, where every knot that binds you tightens the grip I hold over you. You will feel the ropes cutting into your skin as your body becomes mine to explore, to use. Every breath you take will be for me, every moment spent waiting for my command, aching for my touch.

I will push you. Pain will become pleasure, as you learn to endure the sharp sting of my hand, the heat of wax dripping slowly over your skin, teasing and tormenting you until you can barely stand it. You will beg—beg—for release, for mercy. But I will decide when, or if, you deserve it. I enjoy the denial, the way your body trembles with need as I bring you to the edge again and again, only to hold you there, helpless and desperate.

I seek a woman who understands her place as my slave, who wants to be trained, molded into something even she didn’t know she could become. Your pleasure will come through serving me, fulfilling the tasks I give you. Whether you’re tied down, spread out for my amusement, or begging at my feet, you will know what true submission means.

Your mind and body will belong to me, and in return, I will take you to places of pleasure and pain you’ve never imagined. You will find freedom in your surrender, in giving yourself over to my will.

If you’re ready to be used, to be controlled and shaped into the perfect slave, then I’m waiting. But know this—once you submit, there is no turning back. Only I decide when the game ends.

Are you ready to kneel?

Featured Threads

New Personals