SubmissivePainSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 30, 2024
I belong to Master. I am his slave. He owns me. This cunt belongs to Master. He has rules for his cunt, and he has rules for his slave.

Master's rules say that I may not touch his cunt without permission. Master's rules say that I may not cum without permission.

I broke those rules. More than once. So Master is helping me learn to obey his rules better by punishing me. I am grateful to him for this. I am a misbehaving slut slave and I deserve to be punished.

I still have my safe word, and my hard limits are still there. But things will be harder on me, and I think that's a good thing.

Right now I am locked in chastity with a dildo in Master's cunt. He has put a butt plug in this ass, too. He will unlock me every morning for sanitary reasons, then lock me back in again unless he wants to use one of the holes in this body. He says he will use them hard and frequently, but that I may not cum, and I may not ask to cum. I need to learn that the holes in this body belong to him. They are not for my pleasure.

He says that he will begin sharing my body with others. He knows this is a fantasy for me, and a big turn on. And I will not be allowed to cum.

He will spank and torment his cunt and ass, of course. I am not allowed to cum then either. He might take photos of my cunt in torment. He might take photos other times, too. As part of my punishment, I must put up the pictures he takes on the web. The cunt in this slave slut body belongs to him alone, so he may share it as he desires.

There are other parts of my punishment too -- guided meditation, and journaling and other things. But Master says I need to share the physical stuff on the internet.

I don't know when my punishment will end. I am not allowed to ask. I must learn to accept and obey.

This photo is my cunt right before he lubed the dildo and plug with Tigers Balm and then locked them inside me. It still hurts but I know it is part of my punishment and my punishment is to help me. So I'm grateful for the pain, even though it makes Master's cunt wet too

Please use and enjoy this picture of my cunt. And if you have more ideas for my punishment, please share. Master and I agree that I really need to learn my lesson.

Attachments

• IMG_20240730_200930707~2.jpg
    IMG_20240730_200930707~2.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: The king

Jasexy354

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • F2M
  • Submissive
Jun 8, 2024
Lancaster, PA
Omgggg this sounds like a dream dynamic especially irl I’d love to be a 24/7 slut slave for master and to be owned and controlled by him

Reactions: Just here

SubmissivePainSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 30, 2024
Omgggg this sounds like a dream dynamic especially irl I’d love to be a 24/7 slut slave for master and to be owned and controlled by him
It isn't perfect, and it isn't for everyone. But for me, being an owned slut slave is the best thing that could have ever happened to me. We were together for years before he collared me. He knows my limits and respects them. I have my safe word, but I have never used it. That dynamic is only possible for me at least because we knew each other so deeply before we became Master and slave.

I belong to Master. He owns me. I am Master's possession. Just saying those things makes me smile, even if I am in punishment (and my ass really hurts right now) I trust him, and I know that whatever he does is to help me be the best slave slut I can possibly be. He knows that is one of the things I want most in the world, so he is helping me.

When I thanked him and kissed his feet after he whipped me with his belt today, I really was grateful. I kissed and thanked his belt too.

His help will cause pain and tears and embarrassment and frustration -- maybe for months. But he knows me deeply, and he is using that to craft the perfect way for me to learn the lesson I want to learn. And I trust him completely.

Featured Threads

New Personals