Kat_kitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 22, 2024
Hi all,

I’m new here but this place seems cool ^.^

I’m so super interested in so many things and all I keep reading about is sub frenzy and I think I’m getting super close to being actively doing that. I need some guidance and I need some help I think.

I’ve had one online “dom” before.. it was okay. I learned a bit.

I am into being degraded, choked, slapped, hair pulled, one time I got peed on. It was hot. I had to pee my pants once on command because I didn’t go pee before leaving the house like I was told to.

I wore a plug a few times, anal seems fun. I want to do wax and more pain and more piss I think. Also ropes seem fun, suspension, flesh hooks, canes, cnc, tears, just being made to a mess.

I like being controlled and identify as a straight sub, I am female and looking for male dom.

Limits are scat and blood and probably more. I expect talking and conversation not just instant messaging like we’re dynamicing. So will get to know each other

Ty ^.^ I can’t wait to meet you all
Kitty

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi all,

I’m new here but this place seems cool ^.^

I’m so super interested in so many things and all I keep reading about is sub frenzy and I think I’m getting super close to being actively doing that. I need some guidance and I need some help I think.

I’ve had one online “dom” before.. it was okay. I learned a bit.

I am into being degraded, choked, slapped, hair pulled, one time I got peed on. It was hot. I had to pee my pants once on command because I didn’t go pee before leaving the house like I was told to.

I wore a plug a few times, anal seems fun. I want to do wax and more pain and more piss I think. Also ropes seem fun, suspension, flesh hooks, canes, cnc, tears, just being made to a mess.

I like being controlled and identify as a straight sub, I am female and looking for male dom.

Limits are scat and blood and probably more. I expect talking and conversation not just instant messaging like we’re dynamicing. So will get to know each other

Ty ^.^ I can’t wait to meet you all
Kitty
Advice is to review anyone who’s offering here publicly or via pm and see what all their prior activity is. See if they always just post “be mine” or “private message me”. Do they self title before it’s earned. Does their user name force anyone replying to them to use a title. Recently a person posted on here of rushing into things and the dominant ghosted after some rushed play and getting what he wanted.
So don’t rush and take your time vetting. Anyone rushing you into tasking or pics is likely worth skipping over.

Featured Threads

New Personals