Sexxxdoll420

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 28, 2024
As part of my punishment i was told to post it and see if i got what i deserved and if anyone would have done anything different? Here’s my full day of punishment so me and my daddydom were doing clothes and I kept dropping them on the floor I dropped 15 pieces of clothes so before we left the laundry room he made me go to the bathroom and clamp my pussy lips and clit with close pins under my clothes then he made me walk home and sit outside as well,while we smoked before taking me inside. Then once inside He made me place an additional 3 closepins on each nipple so now I have 3 on my pussy 3 on each tits and he made me keep it there for 15 minutes spread wide open a minute for each piece of clothing that fell on the ground then after the timer went off he made me take them off where he then paddle each tit and my pussy, and my pussy was already bruised to begin with from earlier punishments. Then he fisted me that was the end of that punishment after an hour or 2 later I started to receive my punishment for not wearing a seat belt on my last car ride this one lasted the rest of the day I had to put a closepin on my clit under my clothes again to go outside and smoke then I came in and was made to put clothespin on my nipples and then wiggle around so they were moving then was told to add more close pins to the other end to make them heavier and I was bend over wiggle them around then I was made to remove the nipple clamps and place my nipples in rubber bands and was made to put on a home made crotch rope on while still having a clamped clit and I was tortured with that for sometime and after that was removed my tiny tight little asshole was spanked so hard as well as filled and stretched with markers and fingers then after dark some time I was made to put clamps back on my tits and clit and dress bearly long enough to cover everything with no pantys or bra on. With knee high socks and then I was taken outside to smoke.then I was taken in I was told to remove the clamps and put the crotch rope on with minty toothpaste on my asshole and all over my pussy and with my dress bearly covering anything, my knee high socks and I was told to grab a dog leash and that , I was made to carry it while the whole time trying to make sure my dress stayed down.all the way out to the woods where my daddy attached the leash to my crotch rope and walked me to a tree where he tied me to it using both the crotch rope and the leash and told me,if I don’t want to be strapped to a seat with a seat belt then he will strap me to a tree.he also shoved a pair of my pantys in my mouth and then pulled my dress all the way up exposing me from my tits down to my pussy. My pussy and my tits and my ass we’re all spanked I was made to rub myself until I came and which at that point I was made to walk home trying to keep my dress down, while having a crotch roped soaking wet pussy.And where we were, I was able to see that three cars drove past on the road by the woods.that we were in.

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
Not a Domme but I would think a rope bra made like a harness to strap you in on a car ride late at night with nothing else on to show you that you must wear a seatbelt would help solidify the importance of a seatbelt.

Sexxxdoll420

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 28, 2024
Not a Domme but I would think a rope bra made like a harness to strap you in on a car ride late at night with nothing else on to show you that you must wear a seatbelt would help solidify the importance of a seatbelt.
My dom likes this he said he’s going to keep it in mind if it happens again

Reactions: Naughty nova

Featured Threads

New Personals