My thoughts on Maintenance Spankings

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Maintenance of anything is necessary to keep things operational. Cars, boats, machines.......everything has to be maintained.

I believe that's why the couple I serve believes in, and conducts weekly maintenance spankings with me.
I think it's as much for the Dom/Domme as it is to remind the slave such as myself of their place. Even if I get a beating, we still refer to it as a "spanking" just because it sounds cute and more feminine. There's NEVER a "playful spankie" given to me for maintenance or punishment! If I'm over the couch, I'm getting an ass beating! My maintenance spankings are on Monday mornings at 6:30 a.m. to start the week.
In our home, there is absolutely no difference between a maintenance spanking or a spanking meant to punish me.
Generally, there's no protocol to speak of. There's no "warm up spanks."
It's just Daddy taking me into our living room and either forcing me or ordering me to bend over the arm of our large couch so that I'm immediately in position.
In the home, I only wear a bra for a top. The rest of my body is totally naked in order that I may be fucked or receive a bare naked ass spanking (beating) whenever it's decided that I should be fucked or spanked /beat.
From the moment of the first spank, daddy spanks my bottom very hard, and very fast. There's no time to count the spanks or let the pain wear away before the next spank comes.
It's always with either a belt, a paddle or cane. And more recently with a set of horse reins......and I must say, the twins hurt like hell to be so thin! Paddles don't make me cry. Canes rarely do. But every single time with the horse reins do I not only cry, but cry hard and scream/wail as well!
My beatings usually last 4-6 minutes. Sometimes longer.
When Daddy or Mistress is finished, my entire bottom and the backs of my legs are covered with dark red/blue welts and marks.
Not a lot of aftercare..... Daddy isn't one to hug and caress. Often after I'm spanked, and with my bottom still throbbing, he may face fuck me with his hard cock before fucking m y boi pussy. Mistress's aftercare is usually a stern lecture with a warning that I could receive the same again.
After the maintenance spanking, I'm re-set, Daddy and Mistress stay and are ready for the next time I need to go over the arm of the couch. So maintenance spankings are a weekly must for everybody in our home!
Slave life is the best life!

Featured Threads

New Personals