Need your expert suggestions

cummer2k24

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 31, 2024
Hey everyone I am 21 yo man , and I have a girlfriend and we are doing long distance, and I want to make our sexting more spicy, pls suggests somethings which can boost it to the peak wildness, she is also starting to take interest in bdsm and all so you guys can also suggest some tasks like things, whatever you think will help plz, thanks ☺️😉

Madhufemboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 20, 2024
U need learn the basic and understand the roles and then u need to know ur partner kinks and limits remember play is just temporary connection is permanent so according to that make sure u follow and understand things with ur partner

cummer2k24

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 31, 2024
U need learn the basic and understand the roles and then u need to know ur partner kinks and limits remember play is just temporary connection is permanent so according to that make sure u follow and understand things with ur partner
We both are trying to explore and I am looking for ideas of what can I do

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
If you want to explore the kinky world with your girlfriend, here's an interesting map.
Sex-Kink-Map
Pick something out, read up on what it means, talk about it, learn about it. That can really get you in the sexual mood. But note that more extreme fetishes are also listed there.
Otherwise, try the simple things. If she wants you to take control, tell her what to take off or what lingerie to wear. Determine how and where she should touch herself. Let her explore her body with your instructions.

When you try something, always think about how you want it to work, use your mind and always take it slowly. It doesn't always have to be perfect and exploring together is sometimes more valuable than the best climax.

Reactions: cummer2k24

cummer2k24

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 31, 2024
If you want to explore the kinky world with your girlfriend, here's an interesting map.
Sex-Kink-Map
Pick something out, read up on what it means, talk about it, learn about it. That can really get you in the sexual mood. But note that more extreme fetishes are also listed there.
Otherwise, try the simple things. If she wants you to take control, tell her what to take off or what lingerie to wear. Determine how and where she should touch herself. Let her explore her body with your instructions.

When you try something, always think about how you want it to work, use your mind and always take it slowly. It doesn't always have to be perfect and exploring together is sometimes more valuable than the best climax.
Thanks , it helps very much

cummer2k24

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 31, 2024
Hey everyone I am 21 yo man , and I have a girlfriend and we are doing long distance, and I want to make our sexting more spicy, pls suggests somethings which can boost it to the peak wildness, she is also starting to take interest in bdsm and all so you guys can also suggest some tasks like things, whatever you think will help plz, thanks ☺️😉
I am still looking for more ideas, coz things pause down in between and it's like we've talked about everything now what!....so if any suggestions it will be helpful, thanks 😊

Featured Threads

New Personals