New to being a sub

Itsnotme

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 15, 2024
Heyy, about a week ago i was here aswell trying to find a dom
I found a person called Aussieddy or close to that. I did everything he asked me and it was great today he deleted me everywhere without saying anything, im scared that i will be published somewhere.

So to get to my point im trying to find someone to help me get over him and be my owner
You can text me here

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I found a person called Aussieddy or close to that. I did everything he asked me and it was great today he deleted me everywhere without saying anything, im scared that i will be published somewhere.

So to get to my point im trying to find someone to help me get over him and be my owner
You can text me here
The only name close to that is this one here

Same person?

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023

You can text me here
I am so sorry honey there are definitely some bad doms and some good ones. Best advise I can give talk a lot ask questions. If you arnt sure look at how long they have been here vrs how many posts they have made. Look at what they post if it's just one liners then be cautious. Feel free to ask me any questions you have there are lots of people who will help

Itsnotme

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 15, 2024
I am so sorry honey there are definitely some bad doms and some good ones. Best advise I can give talk a lot ask questions. If you arnt sure look at how long they have been here vrs how many posts they have made. Look at what they post if it's just one liners then be cautious. Feel free to ask me any questions you have there are lots of people who will help
Thank you, i have met 2 till now and the first one (Ausieddy) seemed like a good one. The only thing that was a bit weird was how he suddenly just removed me and the other one said that it depends howlong he will want me because it depends in the bdsm thingy.

But i have a question, what would be the best way to actually find someone and how can i trust him/her.
What kind of questions should i ask and what to avoid when finding someone

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
Thank you, i have met 2 till now and the first one (Ausieddy) seemed like a good one. The only thing that was a bit weird was how he suddenly just removed me and the other one said that it depends howlong he will want me because it depends in the bdsm thingy.

But i have a question, what would be the best way to actually find someone and how can i trust him/her.
What kind of questions should i ask and what to avoid when finding someone
It's not so much specific questions. It's more about getting to know them. But definitely there like limits help. What you both expect out of it. Even different thing you want to try.

Itsnotme

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 15, 2024
Thank you once again, i will keep it in the back of my mind next time i find someone. If i would have anymore questions could i just ask them here?

Reactions: Naughty nova

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
Find out if they are willing to grow and learn with you or if they are set in stone about the dynamic. One thing my Daddy dom has done for me is learned to be a Daddy. He was not one but he tried it and I believe he is enjoying it. I am also learning to like humiliation and degradation for him. A good dynamic is one that both benefits from. If you find a Dom that will not even try some of your kinks and only focus on there you have to decide if thays really the dynamic for you likewise if you are not willing to venture out and try anything that your dom is into ( that is not one of you hard limits ) then is it truly the right dynamic for them. I'm not saying you have to automatically do everything they want. My Daddy has slowly introduced things that I am starting to be ok with and even enjoy but that's also because he gave me the space to work into it. If you have more questions you can dm Me or ask here

Featured Threads

New Personals