Newbie šŸ„¹

Renegade Girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 13, 2024
Hello lovelies,

If Iā€™m being completely honest I am so fucking new to all of this. Iā€™ve always been kinky but am just now realizing thereā€™s a whole community of people who think and feel the way I do.

I love to be punished, choked, spanked and more. I want to experience all kind of things. I want to explore my limits without being judged and I just want to say thanks to all of you for being so informative and so sweet to me.

I think Iā€™m going to love it here. šŸ˜˜

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello lovelies,

If Iā€™m being completely honest I am so fucking new to all of this. Iā€™ve always been kinky but am just now realizing thereā€™s a whole community of people who think and feel the way I do.

I love to be punished, choked, spanked and more. I want to experience all kind of things. I want to explore my limits without being judged and I just want to say thanks to all of you for being so informative and so sweet to me.

Vet people properly.
You can always say no
Just because you are ā€œa subā€ does not mean you are ā€œeveryoneā€™s subā€.
A Dom needs to earn that title with each dynamic
Lots of fakes seeking a warm wet hole to put it in so trust your gut. Thereā€™s lots more on my post history Iā€™m sure. But just the fact you announce new and lacking Exp puts you on a list for the wolves so read profiles here you can see their past post history as well and see if itā€™s just all one liner send me nudes type crap.

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
Never be afraid to ask questions. Remember they don't get to play with you without your permission. You have the right to ask questions. And shop around. If it feels right them go for it if something feels off ask someone if you need to. And don't give up if the first dom isn't the right fit. Remember you are aloud to have limits. And just because it's your dom's thing does not mean you absolutely have to do it if it's a hard limit for you. You can ask to test the waters and see if it is something you would be ok with. Just because you say no to something does not make you a bad sub

Renegade Girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 13, 2024
Never be afraid to ask questions. Remember they don't get to play with you without your permission. You have the right to ask questions. And shop around. If it feels right them go for it if something feels off ask someone if you need to. And don't give up if the first dom isn't the right fit. Remember you are aloud to have limits. And just because it's your dom's thing does not mean you absolutely have to do it if it's a hard limit for you. You can ask to test the waters and see if it is something you would be ok with. Just because you say no to something does not make you a bad sub
Thank you! I appreciate all the advice I can get! šŸ’•

Reactions: ritz

Renegade Girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 13, 2024
Vet people properly.
You can always say no
Just because you are ā€œa subā€ does not mean you are ā€œeveryoneā€™s subā€.
A Dom needs to earn that title with each dynamic
Lots of fakes seeking a warm wet hole to put it in so trust your gut. Thereā€™s lots more on my post history Iā€™m sure. But just the fact you announce new and lacking Exp puts you on a list for the wolves so read profiles here you can see their past post history as well and see if itā€™s just all one liner send me nudes type crap.
thank you! I appreciate you being here to keep the community honest and safe for people like me.

Reactions: subzzzero

conviction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
Hello! You already got messaged by the resident forum parent with some amazing advice so I will just say welcome! I hope you have fun!

ritz

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 26, 2023
Hello lovelies,

sounds good- all the best

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
A warm welcome and have fun exploring.
As in the real world, there are many points of view and there is rarely one right way.
It is good to ask for different answers and information on the same topic and it is not wrong to create your own path from this. Try things out, use your mind and do what you feel comfortable with.
As has already been said, don't let negative experiences unsettle you, not everything will work out perfectly straight away and some things simply take time.
Have fun.

Reactions: Naughty nova

Renegade Girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 13, 2024
A warm welcome and have fun exploring.
As in the real world, there are many points of view and there is rarely one right way.
It is good to ask for different answers and information on the same topic and it is not wrong to create your own path from this. Try things out, use your mind and do what you feel comfortable with.
As has already been said, don't let negative experiences unsettle you, not everything will work out perfectly straight away and some things simply take time.
Have fun.
Thank you šŸ˜Š Iā€™m having a lot of fun so far & have come across all kind of people & most everyone has been really helpful and supportive, which honestly I did not expect.

Featured Threads

New Personals