Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)
City
Santa Clara, California
Kinks
latex, bondage, pet play, crossdressing, shibari, sensory deprivation, breath play, cuddling, cosplay, costumes, ask
Experience
Complete newbie to the scene with no experience beyond seeing it online.

JustsomeChris35

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 17, 2024
Santa Clara, California
Heyo! Name's Chris! I'm new to the scene, but I've been into this stuff for years. I'm 23-year-old California guy (Bay Area) with a plethora of odd skills, too many hobbies, a great sense of humor, an absurd range of interests (both kinky and mundane), and really just an all-around alright guy.

I wanna be shown the ropes. Explore things, experiment, have some fun and maybe share a few laughsreally just a chance to indulge in the kinkier side of life without getting degraded or beaten into submission. Lending a hand and serving as a dedicated servant. A simple evening of being bound, gagged, and used as a body pillow/cuddle toy while we indulge in something as mundane as watching a movie or show together. Drawn-out sessions in the dungeon I'm willing to explore it all! We can pursue it as casually or intense as we want. I'm after the connection and fun, not sexual pursuits and chasing after thrills.

If given the chance, you'll have a goofy, sweet sub on your hands who'll try to make your day better however he can, memorize your likes and dislikes, shower you with affection whenever you want or need it, and do his best to make you happy.

Looking for long-term and monogamous. I'd prefer getting to know each other first, preferably as friends or dating instead of get straight into it. Can't host, as I live with my family due to financial issues.

Featured Threads

New Personals