Night Drive

StevenBKink

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2020
Due to traveling for work, I often travel a road at night that is quiet. It is about once every two weeks.

The road has suffered some damage due to rain, and there are repairs happening. This means that there are people who help with the flow of the traffic at the oarts of the road being repaired. The road is also next to the sea, and has a few lookout points, where a person can park.

I have stopped at these lookout points a few times. The stars are amazing. I have dared myself to get naked, and move away from the car. I even crossed the road once. And at another time took the time to insert a small plug while naked and continued the drive plugged.

Due to the people working on the road, I can't do whole drive naked. I can't arrive home naked, even though I live alone, the gate and yard is too exposed to nosey neighbours.
I enjoy the exhibition thrill more for the possibility of being caught than actually being caught naked. This is by both the people working on the road and the other drivers. The lookout points are pretty isolated, and sometimes approaching cars are difficult to spot until they are very near.

I have access to a plug and a dildo, various styles of underwear, cuffs and some other stuff. Let me know if more info is required here.

Now for the request, what do you think would be a fun, good or exciting activity to do at one of these lookout points or the drive?

New Personals