Nipple piercing play!

darethatgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 10, 2016
So.. long story short another thread here made me remember i havent given attention to my pierced nipples in quite a while!

So here is where this thread comes out from!

Will try my best to do every dare related to them and report after!
Can space from pleasurable to painful up to you people! As long as its creative amd involve my poor nipples!
Have fun!

Reactions: Yourkinkpartner

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Are you able to make a weighted pulley? Have the threads tied at the breast height so you can continuously add weight to it. Relatively simple to set up and you dont require an actual pulley wheel, just something tall enough you can sling the strings over. Pile the weight on and see how much those nipples can take.

darethatgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 10, 2016
Are you able to make a weighted pulley? Have the threads tied at the breast height so you can continuously add weight to it. Relatively simple to set up and you dont require an actual pulley wheel, just something tall enough you can sling the strings over. Pile the weight on and see how much those nipples can take.
Im trying to imagine how it works haha ill give it a shot once i get what is needed haha

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Get sanding paper and rub them till they're sore then apply some toothpaste to them. If you really looking for pain replace the toothpaste with hot sauce the hotter the better. If the hot sauce still isnt enough apply hot wax to the nippels over the hot sauce

Reactions: darethatgirl

darethatgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 10, 2016
Get sanding paper and rub them till they're sore then apply some toothpaste to them. If you really looking for pain replace the toothpaste with hot sauce the hotter the better. If the hot sauce still isnt enough apply hot wax to the nippels over the hot sauce
Did not take much to make them sore and definitely the toothpaste made it worse!

Featured Threads

New Personals