Non Kinky sex query - Anyone been with anyone who wasnt into foreplay?

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
I have actually been involved in two ( short term) relationships where the woman involved had little or no interest in foreplay. I thought it was extremely odd and frankly a bit frustrating. I have a tiny penis and generally poor stamina when actually fucking ( can last a long time doing anything else). I totally depend on pleasuring a woman on my adept foreplay and sometimes afterplay if I dont satisfy her before I cum.
Both these women werent interested in either so I kind of blame them a bit rather entirely my shortcomings in the penile department. I had pretty much no chance of pleasuring them at all let alone an orgasm. I truly thought the no foreplay thing was strange. Has anyone else experienced this or are actually a foreplay rusher or denier?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I have actually been involved in two ( short term) relationships where the woman involved had little or no interest in foreplay. I thought it was extremely odd and frankly a bit frustrating. I have a tiny penis and generally poor stamina when actually fucking ( can last a long time doing anything else). I totally depend on pleasuring a woman on my adept foreplay and sometimes afterplay if I dont satisfy her before I cum.
Both these women werent interested in either so I kind of blame them a bit rather entirely my shortcomings in the penile department. I had pretty much no chance of pleasuring them at all let alone an orgasm. I truly thought the no foreplay thing was strange. Has anyone else experienced this or are actually a foreplay rusher or denier?
Met plenty of ladies who don’t want foreplay. That’s something that should be discussed before you get into the bedroom stage.
But the ones who didn’t want foreplay were more on the view of I want you to take it when you want it. They wanted to be just stripped and fucked hard against the wall or bent over a couch etc. They got off in the moment being spontaneous and being forced and it being a rush.

I have also met plenty who need foreplay for that slow build. Everyone is different with dif needs. That’s why communication is key.

Reactions: smallchangexxx23

Featured Threads

New Personals