Owned

Cumlover6968

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 7, 2024
Looking for a dom female who will own me, someone who will do as she wants with me, anything goes torture beat me an my biggest turn on peg me hard, if you want a male toy l am here ready an waiting.

ByteTaildotFox

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 7, 2024
Winnipeg
Welcome to the world! I love your enthusiasm. 😍

Isn't it exciting to be able to explore and see what's going on?! I would definitely recommend reading up on Limits, Safeword and learning more about pegging as you mentioned that's your turn on.

Also if you feel comfortable dictating your experience, where your expectations derive from and the type of dynamic all would help a future Domme find you 😘 Are you more of just a toy (use and discard for someone else's pleasure and your own), pet (enjoys collar, leash, all fours and limited or restricted speech or behaviour), slave (consensual power differential/hierarchy).

Do you want to be passed around or limited to a small or single person? Would you be okay with your Dominant having more than one submissive other than you? How much attention or time do you honestly need? How dependant would you want to become? If so in which aspects?

Based on your location, I would also definitely check out Kink events in your region. That's honestly one of the best ways to get involved in the local community and see what fits, what doesn't. Often these community events range from quite Vanilla to private play parties to kink themed parties with fetish wear! It's a wonderful way to discover your style, hone in on what you want and double check.

There's soo many things to consider and what kinda dynamic you want. The more details you can provide, the easier it will be for someone seeking the other half of what you're seeking. Also providing more details shows alot of other traits indirectly such a willingness to learn, self educate, be aware and be inquisitive.

Finally your safety matters soo much! Please be aware of if something feels too good to be true. Demanding a large sum of money without providing a service or one of the other thousand scam and kink related scams.

Featured Threads

New Personals