Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

MasterJella

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 21, 2024
I'm begging everyone to decide a name for me.
Whenever I talk to someone I will address myself with that name and not my real name or I won't use any words like "me" Or "I".
Yes you are completely right a naturally and sexually filthy,worthless,sperm bucket,degraded bitch like you never allowed to use its real name or words like "me" or "I". Where is this slut living? its age?

Master Jella

Just here

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 20, 2024
Yes you are completely right a naturally and sexually filthy,worthless,sperm bucket,degraded bitch like you never allowed to use its real name or words like "me" or "I". Where is this slut living? its age?

Master Jella
Thank you so much for letting me know my worth sir. I live in india and my age is 21.

MasterJella

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 21, 2024
Any Master or Dom ever degraded you verbally

Master Jella

Master Jella
Good for you indian dirty cunt.Any Master or Dom ever degraded/humiliated you verbally/by voice using the filthy names you listed you crave to be called with?

burenok1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 1, 2024
I'd say "Pet" seems fitting, especially if the dynamic you seek revolves around ownership and submission. It carries a mix of affection and control, perfect for the tone you're setting. But ultimately, it’s about what resonates with the role you’re embracing. Curious to see what name you end up with!

Just here

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 20, 2024
I'd say "Pet" seems fitting, especially if the dynamic you seek revolves around ownership and submission. It carries a mix of affection and control, perfect for the tone you're setting. But ultimately, it’s about what resonates with the role you’re embracing. Curious to see what name you end up with!
Thank you so much for your insights sir. I have equal votes for the name urinal and cum dump so I'm waiting for the results too.

Featured Threads

New Personals