Possibly Restarting a relationship that crashed about a decade ago

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
I had a relationship that ended almost a decade ago but we remained connected in just friends mode ( a month or so after the fall out of the separation)
We broke up ( my call actually but she agreed it was for the best) after I discovered she had been cheating with other guys we had been a couple for a few years but I suspect she had been fucking other guys fairly early on. ( only after I found out late on she had been playing away which she admitted to but never said how long she had been) I did not take the news well and even though she wanted to stay together I couldnt get past her 'treachery and deceit. ( this was before I had developed my SPh fetish and in fact it was the final catalyst to realizing I had the fetish. )
If my fetish had fully bloomed back then we may have still been together.
As part of the aftermath conversation involving 'the why' she confessed she enjoyed tge non sexual part of our relationship but as far as the sex went although the foreplay was good she never got off on the actual fucking part. - my penis was much smaller than she had been used to before she met me but I also usually had poor stamina ( probably averaged between 30 seconds and a minute or two - not uncommon to shoot my load in much less - very few times I may have finished around the 5 or sixth minute mark. ) Ironically I can edge forever when masturbating myself or at least 5 minutes or more if she wanked me. She sucked my cock about a half dozen times but that turns out was mostly to satisfy me so I didnt have to fuck her. Usually she wanked me if I was pushing for sex so actually fucking her was probably only once every couple of weeks or more ( which became less frequent tge longer our relationship went on. So why did she want to stay with me and why did she stay for as long as she did?
The non sexual part of our life together was brilliant that is also why that after a relatively short mourning period after the break up we renewed the friendship. I knew we wouldnt couple up again because she has a high sex drive ( which leads to my suspicions she was fooling around quite early)
My penis hasnt got any bigger and her desire for more above average size to as big as she can get it I suspect hasnt diminished. However Caroline is also into multiple player sex ( including other women on occasion) and likes variety and adventure ( she wanted to get into other things when we were together but I wasnt up for it) The thing is I am totally up for a lot of activity that was never on my radar before SPH changed everything . I have even got involved a couple of times since we split in one of her fantasies that hadnt been fulfilled when I met her. She wanted to watch one (any one) of her boyfriends fuck or being fucked by another guy. I of course refused outright to tick that box for her. She wanted us to engage in threesomes or with other couples. Me? Intriguing but no. Guess what I have engaged in since we split? mmfs and other couples and cuckolding ( the latter wasnt on her list but I am certain she would be up for that. )
Anyway I became single this year and recently so has she. I suggested to her ( without too much detail) that my sexual horizons have expanded greatly. and perhaps we can give it another go in a more open relationship in the sex department. That is where that is at the moment as she hadnt said no or maybe.
We are planning to meet up in person for dinner and drinks perhaps this weekend - no agenda per se but I think we may discuss or discard the idea before we depart for our respective homes. I am not overly confident but maybe when I fill her in on more details of my sexual history since we split and my concessions to her wishes it may just swing it to at least a give it a go.
I dont want to raise my hopes too high but if it happens I think we may both be in for some adventure.
By the way she is not aware of my sph fetish let alone any of the rest ( as far as I know anyway) We have kept connected over the last decade but there was no detailed accounts of our sexual lives and I can only guess what activities she has indulged in.

Featured Threads

New Personals