Prisoner rp scenario MtF4M

Chastrans

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Jun 27, 2020
Hi all.

I've had a fantasy of being a prisoner for a while now. I haven't gotten to fully explore it in person. I'm looking to potentially do an online roleplay where I am a prisoner, stripsearched, and locked in a room, with a camera watching me, enforcing rules, routine, control and degradation.

I could do this myself but I feel having someone to oversee it will add to realism, and ensure I stay confined. I don't think I'd be able to experience true imprisonment alone.

I would want to talk quite a bit - getting comfortable with eachother, heavily negotiating what the scenario would look like, to make sure it's in line with what I'm looking for. Communication, safewords are a must.

We can make rules to dictate length of time, tasks, rules, what I can have with me.

If you've read this far, I'm looking for a dominant male, under 35, preferably on a western time zone for convenience,

I just want the feeling of being confined and controlled. Sexual domination is cool, but if that's your main focus, I'm not sure thisll work.

Add me on Kik and snap: Chastrans

Can't wait to meet you and chat about a potential imprisonment with you.

Featured Threads

New Personals