Punish the pervert

slavemikey

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
I am a big believer that corporal punishment and imprisonment are need to punish bad behavior. Being locked up, whipped and tortured without any appeal or say in the matter is what is required when dealing with sexual crimes and perverted behavior.

So earlier today, I was out walking around a shopping center. As I was there, my eyes were wandering towards the ground and all the college girls in their sexy sandals, shoes and flip flops. I was staring for a long while at them wishing I was worshiping them and that they were teasing my cock with them. I am a 45 year old man. Is this acceptable behavior towards girls half my age? Is this considered perverted behavior that needs to be punished?

For the next 36 hours I will have access to a dirty old garage that has whips, chains, canes, paddles, rope, and any household items that could be used to torture the human body. I am before you awaiting your judgement in the matter. if you believe that my behavior is unacceptable, then sentence me to whatever punishment you think I deserve. If you believe that I was not hurting anyone and that my behavior is normal and acceptable, then let me go and masturbate to my memories of those sexy feet. When it comes to punishment, my only limits are public and permanent. Anything else will be accepted as I am completely at your mercy.

I await my fate.

Featured Threads

New Personals