Pussy torture task

Kinky_perverted_moroccan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 25, 2024
(If you have a pump)I want you to pump your clit for at least 10 minutes till its well inflated

Go go get two rubber bands the first put it around your clit and make it really tight to hold your clit nicely then with the second rubber band I want you to hold it with both hand and spank your clit with it 20 times hard, if you have unused chopsticks that are still not separated put them on your clit so it gets squeezed without breaking you can tighten them by attaching the loose and with rubber bands if the chopsticks are separated you can also use rubber bands to tighten both side (you can also use objects that are similar to chopsticks like pens)leave them there then take a ruler and slap your clit 20 times again when your done then take a clothe pin put the tip of it on the tip of your clit and leave it with the chopsticks for 5 minutes while waiting I want you to switch between pinching and slapping your nipples when the 5 minutes are done take off slowly the clothe pin but leave the chopsticks rub yourself with a toothbrush brush for 7 minutes then take a piece of ginger and rub it for 2 minutes on your clit (you can replace ginger with icy hot )
Lmk what you think and how you did and if you think I could add any improvements to it

Featured Threads

New Personals