EKU_COWBOY

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 29, 2008
28 year old submissive male seeking a dominant male under 50

Hello,
I'm Tom. Here are my stats. I'm 5'9, I weigh 190, I have a stocky build, My waist size is 34, and I'm 28 years old.

I am interested in many things. My interest are Bondage, Public Humilation, Strip Games, Dares, and a couple of "Kidnap" scenes.

For my bondage interest I have a couple of kinds of bondage fantacies. One Kind of bondage fantacy is my own kind and another kind of bondage fantacy i have is bondage fantacies I found off the internet. My own bondage fantacy is I like to be restrained, clothes ripped off, milked dry, tickled, food licked off me, candle waxed, electro, etc.. For the bondage fantacies i found online they would be best discussed in person as there are a few of them. Also my own fantacy can be discussed too. I love to do my fantacy over and over and over and over.

For my Public Humilation interest I like to be given "dares" in semi public places or deserted places. I like to be given "dares" to do in my boxers, towell, or naked. As stated above this is open for discussion.

For my Strip game Interest I like to play any strip game. I also like for thier to be penatlies if I loose. Also I like to make bets where the looser has to do "dares".

For my "Kidnap" Scenes I have found a few kidnap scenes that lead to bondage. As stated before this would be best discussed in person. Also this is open for discussion as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope this will give you a better idea of what I'm looking for and what I am interested in. Please contact me if your at all interested. Please only respond if you are serious. Thank you again for reading this and I hope to hear from you.

Tom

• Kinks:
Bondage, Public Humiliation, Strip Games, and Dares

• Experience:
I am experienced in most of the above mentioned things. I love to do these things over and over and over.

• Limits:
No Scat, Water Sports, Blood, or permanent markings.

Featured Threads

New Personals